RSS Feed

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Stay at Fairmont Royal Pavilion: A Barbados Travel Hotel Review

I am very grateful to all positive forces that have blessed me with the opportunity to travel to beautiful places like the Caribbean. I am overwhelmed by my blessedness that I decided to share my experiences with other people so that the world can know of the different beautiful places in the world. Also, I aim to help other travelers like myself to make good choices when it comes to accommodations because it is a vital aspect of a journey.

It was my first time to check in at the highly recommended Fairmont Royal Pavilion, a luxurious Barbados travel hotel. At first glance, I immediately deduced that it deserves all the great commendations it gets simply because of its aesthetics—it was utterly breath taking. I am very pleased with my choice of staying there.

http://songsinthekeyoflife.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/woman_on_beach.jpg
Barbados apartment hotel

Upon my descent to their lobby, I was greeted by the most amiable staff possible. They surely made the effort to get to know me as they went out of their way to have friendly chat with me, always trying to find out if I needed anything or if my stay so far met my expectations.

My favorite part was my room—it was gorgeous! If I remember correctly, there were 72 rooms in all. But I must say that my suite was incredibly beautiful and pleasantly spacious. I had no trouble settling in because it was so comfortable despite the awe striking elegance. I was lucky enough to get a room with a stunning view of the beach front. I spent about ten minutes just standing by the window taking everything in.

Since the sea constantly beckoned to me, I felt like I had no choice but to indulge myself with a visit down to it. When I got to the beach, I couldn’t stop smiling. The sea was perfectly blue! There was even a pontoon that can swim dive off from. The loungers were nice enough, and the pool was fairly sized but admittedly a bit dated.
I also noticed that the hotel offers water sports to its customers for free! It eliminates the hassle of going to vendors out on the beach selling questionable tube rides and such.

All in all, I can say that my stay at the Fairmont Royal Pavilion Barbados travel hotel was very good. I totally recommend to everyone who intends to vacation in sunny Barbados!

elearning innovation

1 comment:

Luxury Traveler said...

Nice.. fairmont royal pavilion hotel is a really lovely hotel. You must have a great holiday in there.